• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***WTT/WTS Hodgdon H1000 Powder***

Sand Man

8lb jug of un-opened Hodgdon H1000 powder.

WTT for 8lb jug of un-opened Varget.

$350 if sold, but I'd rather trade.

I dont mean too be a dick, and dont take this the wrong way but......i know times are tough and hard too find powder and **** but dont you think $350 is a lllliiiittttlllleeeeee high, i mean when it does come in to a store (and it does every now and then) its still not over $180 for an 8 pound jug. Just sayin id be interested if it was reasonable.

Scheels by me always has Varget!!! I'd be willing to see about getting you some if you want it!!!! I use the H1000 for my .338 Lapua.

I'll buy 2, sell one to you for $350, & trade you for the other!!!!!

:)

Sandman
I got 8# of Varget for trade, just live to far away.
Not sure how to get it done. Won't be back in tX until next winter

varget is only 140.00 an 8lb. tub where i live.asking 350.00 for 8 lbs of powder is rediculous and shouldn't even be posted here.

varget is only 140.00 an 8lb. tub where i live.asking 350.00 for 8 lbs of powder is rediculous and shouldn't even be posted here.
He did offer to trade as well, so you don't need to pay the price.
If you have an 8# jug of something he is looking for and you only paid $140 for it, then the 8# of H1000 only cost you that amount.

Varget is basically non-existant in Texas. If your source has 8 lb jugs on the shelf for $140, pm me the contact info. I will take 3 of them and pay the shipping.

Thanks

I don't understand why people have to harass op's when they do not agree with the price posted.

I am in located north of fort worth and can sell a couple lbs of varget if interested.

Yea powder up here in pa. is 173.99 per jug, I just picked up 2 jugs of h-1000

I don't understand why people have to harass op's when they do not agree with the price posted.

I tend to agree. It is a rule on most forums, but I assume "not this one".

I am in located north of fort worth and can sell a couple lbs of varget if interested.

Thanks for the offer, but I preffer to buy in 8 lb jugs to get the same lot. I am sure you will get plenty of PM's on your Varget.

I am really wanting to see if vegas steve can come up with 2-3 eight lb jugs for the $140 each he is quoting.

i'm not seeing any kind of harassment here.there is just no getting around it,asking 350.00 for an 8lb. can of powder is silly and does nothing but induce panic.