• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Trued 700 .260 Fltd Benchmark/Viper PST SFP 4-16 for NF or Vortex Razor Scope.

stanley52

I have a .260 I've been trying to sell, not out of need, but that my purposes have outgrown the rifle. Willing to trade it straight across for a Nightforce/I'll add a couple hundred perhaps depending on the scope. Let me know if you're interested, don't be afraid to make an offer.

The rifle is a Trued 700 LA (yes LA for longer COAL), fluted Benchmark barrel 25" (1" extra on the shank so it can be rechambered) 1:8.5 twist Rem Varm Contour (.83 muzzle), barreled action is cerakote tactical gray, badger oversized recoil lug, bell and Carlson tactical medalist stock (full length aluminum bedding and skim bedded), 40x trigger tuned to a very crisp 2lbs (think that's what I had it set to, been a while), drilled/tapped for 8-40 thread scope bases, rifle has 170 shots out of it, comes with 170 pieces of Lapua brass.

Contact Info: Cord Stanley, call/text anytime (620)-704-4704, [email protected], or PM me here.

Re: WTT Trued 700 .260 Fltd Benchmark for Nightforce Scope.

What type/power NF you looking for?

Re: WTT Trued 700 .260 Fltd Benchmark for Nightforce Scope.

I would prefer a 5.5-22 but would take a 3.5-15. I'm very open.

Re: WTT Trued 700 .260 Fltd Benchmark/Viper PST SFP 4-16 for NF or Vortex Razor Scope

Willing to trade rifle and scope for the right Nightforce or a Vortex Viper Razor