• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Tikka .300 Win Mag Lite Stainless for 7MM Rem Mag

6point5x284

Looking to trade a TikkaT3 Lite Stainless in .300 Win Mag. Upgrades include metal bolt shroud, trigger set at 2lbs, Talley lightweights, titanium recoil lug, vias style muzzle break made and installed by Mike Palazzo, and both factory and B&C Medalist Alaskan II stock available. 100 rounds fired (conservative number...too light to shoot frequently but great to carry!!)

Looking to trade for a Tikka T3 Superlite Stainless or Lite Stainless in 7mm Remington Magnum, or for a Remington Sendero or Long Range or similarly contoured 7mm Rem Mag. Not interested in 7WSM, 7SAUM, 7RUM, or 7STW. Would take a 7LRM but doubt those will trade for a Tikka! Would also consider a Remington Ti in 270 or 280 but doubt those will trade either :)

Looking to trade bare rifle for bare rifle in factory stock if both are a Tikka. If trading for a Sendero or Long Range or similar contour non Tikka rifle, will trade Tikka with both stocks and Talley lightweight rings. I like the weight of the factory stock better, but the balance of the B&C. For weight however, I usually use the factory stock during the early season when I am backpacking in, and switch to the B&C the rest of the year.

Rifle shoots handloaded berger 180's well, and quite a few factory loads well. HSM 180 berger loads shoot so so, 1 MOA. Most other things shoot 1/2. Handloads shoot half. Can send pictures upon request. I should have some pictures of targets of sub 1" groups at 200 yards saved still.

Not in any rush, and by no means need to trade. I just got a 3rd 300 Win Mag and decided to let one go for a lightweight 7 Mag for antelope and MT mule deer, and backcountry trips or a new LR project rifle in a sendero or long range.

I am located in Seattle.