• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in 7mm Rem Mag

jedlowe

I have a Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in 7mm Rem Mag for sale. The rifle includes the following upgrades.

--Talley 30mm Low rings which accommodate up to a 50mm objective lens
--upgraded aluminum bolt shroud which replaces the cheap factory plastic bolt shroud. This is a $49.95 upgrade.
--stainless steel recoil lug which replaces the factory aluminum recoil lug and reduces deformation upon recoil. This is $15.00 upgrade.

The trigger has been adjusted to a crisp 2.5 lbs, and the front bipod stud has been replaced with a steel threaded nut versus the factory bipod stud which is just threaded into the plastic of the stock. Finally, the stock has been painted with Krylon in Desert tan.

The rifle is in like new condition. It has had fewer than 50 rounds through it. With 168 grain Berger Classic bullets and Reloader 22, it achieved 1/2 - 3/4 MOA accuracy with a velocity of 3050 fps in a very mild load.

I will take $625 shipped to your FFL.

Would you consider a trade for a Rem. Model 7 stainless/syn.with a timney trigger in
win. 243 ?

Would you consider a trade for a remington model 7 stainless/syn with timney trigger in
win 243 with leupold base

Ask 10 different people how to properly break in a barrel, and you will get 10 different responses. So in that sense, yes I did break it in properly the way I break in barrels.

Recent Posts