• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/S: win m70 push-feed long action

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballisticxlr

Winchester M70 post-64 push feed action. Was chambered in 7RM. Has an awesome professionally done trigger job and is a super slick action. It used to be a hunting rifle then was reconfigured for long range. I've built another 7rm rifle and have no need for this one. I've pulled the barrel already. You want to build a long range rig, this is a heck of an action to do it with. I'm trimming down to savage actions.

Comes with: Choate Varmint stock, Winchester factory stock with kydex cheek rest, 20MOA scope base, 28" shilen magnum taper 7RM barrel (~800 rds fired).

Trade for: TC Encore w/ heavy profile rifle barrel (calibre negotiable) or certain pistol barrels or (preferred) Savage Target action w/ .473 bolt face, complete AR-15 or an awesome AR-15 upper. I might go for something else too. Never know. I'm a long range target shooter and I handload. I do not hunt anymore. The savage target action would be the most interesting to me. Other stuff might interest me as well. Worst I'll say is, "No thanks."

Sell Price: 600 bucks.

I accept discreet paypal. Will ship. Legal transactions only. pics for serious interested parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts