• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT S&W revolver or other item for .243 Win

Kaumheimer

I have some good quality Smiths and other guns that I'd be interested in trading for a quality bolt action chambered in .243 (preferably US manufacturer) with glass. Am open to discuss a trade. A stock rifle is fine--don't necessarily need a tricked out gun.

All my guns are in very good to excellent shape. Can send pics and provide details on the individual guns. Ping me at [email protected]. I'm new here but have been a member of the S&W forum for a few years.

Model 624 4" (.44 special-stainless)

Model 25-2 (.45 acp),

Colt .38 (Officers Match Model), 1950s vintage SA

Model 15 (Combat Masterpiece)

Model 36-1 (snub nose, Chief's Special nickel plated)

Marlin 39A (late 50s vintage .22 rifle)

Sig 220 45 acp

I actually have a very nice 243 but it is a custom rifle built by M-TAC precision if your interested send me a number to text you some pics and you send me some pics of those pistols

Jobo you can ping me at [email protected]. Let me know what revolvers you're interested in and I'll send you pics. Tell me a bit about your rig too...

My phone is 808 732 0631. I live in Honolulu so there's 2 hour time difference between the west coast and 5 from the east coast...thanks

Rob

shilen select match 24" barrel, HS precision light varmit stock, warne 30 mm rings, target grey ceracote, really shoots well bolt been squared, lugs lapped, it really is a shooter just dont have time to reload and i will see if i can borrow a camerato send you some pics send me some of the 39A, 220 sig, and 624

Your rifle sounds pretty cool...I forgot to tell you (I forgot myself!) that I had posted some shots of my guns on a earlier ad:

You can see the Sig and the 624 in the link below. As soon as I get your email will send you more shots of both the Sig and the 624 and some shots of the marlin.

[/URL]http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f66/wtt-revolver-bolt-action-243-rifle-101437[/URL]

The Sig used to belong to a cop but I don't think he ever used it on duty. The gun is in perfect shape and is very accurate. I don't shoot it hardly at all. I'm into 1911s and shoot competition so the Sig is just something I might use for home defense. It stays in the safe though. I put some Hogue grips on it so you can have those as well as the stock one. BTW, it's a German made Sig. I have the original box and two mags.

The 624 is is cherry shape with original grips. No dings or scratches. Nice lock up and perfect mechanically. I would put it at 95% at least. Will send you more shots of that too. I don't shoot it at all either. It's too hard to be accurate with a 4" gun at 25 or 50 yards and that's what I'm into. If I sell the Sig it would be my home defense gun.

The Marlin 39A belong to a friend of mine. He got it when he was 12 years old from his dad back in the day. It's late 50's vintage and has a funky old Weaver scope on it. It's in pretty good shape but there is a little wear on the barrel. It's a 60 year old gun! Works fine. I have a bunch of shots and can take close of where the wear is. I only take it to the range when there's kids that are too young to shoot handguns and it doesn't get out too often.

I'll attach a few pics here for you of the 39a. I need to take more shots of the 62 and the Sig.

Like I said you can call me if you want over the weekend at 808 732 0631

Attachments

• Model 39a 003.jpg
    Model 39a 003.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 624--new kid on the block 004.jpg
    624--new kid on the block 004.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Model 39a 004.jpg
    Model 39a 004.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Model 39a 009.jpg