• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT Retumbo for RL26 or Large Rifle Primers

RECCE

I have three more unopened one pound tubs of Retumbo. All purchased within the last month.

Willing to trade for new/unopened RL26 or Large Rifle Primers (210, GM210M, BR2, CCI200, GM215M)

Located in Tucson, AZ

IMG_2192.JPG

It's a shame you don't live near KY. I have Federal 210GM primers I would be willing to trade for Retumbo powder. If you don't find any I'll be in NM at the end of September until early October on an elk hunt.

It's a shame you don't live near KY. I have Federal 210GM primers I would be willing to trade for Retumbo powder. If you don't find any I'll be in NM at the end of September until early October on an elk hunt.
Reach out before heading this way and I'll let you know if I have any left. Thanks!

What part of Kentucky?
I'm in Tennessee and have some Retumbo.