• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT RL26 for retumbo

BlazerBeam

I have quite a bit of RL26 and wondering if anyone had any retumbo they would want to trade? I'm in Billings Montana but will be traveling across the state this next week. Let me know. Thanks

I have quite a bit of RL26 and wondering if anyone had any retumbo they would want to trade? I'm in Billings Montana but will be traveling across the state this next week. Let me know. Thanks
Im in Helena would love to buy a couple pounds of RL26 from you. Doing a 7 Saum build and could really use it. Ive got N560, H1000, 4831sc, RL33 and RL15. Just no RL26 which shines in 7 Saums

I'm in Billings and have two pounds Retumbo I'll trade straight across.

Im in Helena would love to buy a couple pounds of RL26 from you. Doing a 7 Saum build and could really use it. Ive got N560, H1000, 4831sc, RL33 and RL15. Just no RL26 which shines in 7 Saums
RL 23 works good in Saum also! Might be easier to find !

I'm in Salmon, ID and will be in Missoula next weekend. Looks like you might have a local trade set up but if you need more, I have plenty if Retumbo.