• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Reloder 19 Lancaster Pa

pdog06

I have 5.75 lbs of Reloder 19 powder that consists of (1) full unused 5lb jug and (1) 1lb opened bottle that has .75lb remaining. I have weighed these on a scale and compared the weights to empty bottles to get the exact powder amount.

I would like to trade the Reloder 19 for equal amounts of either Reloder 15, Varget, or possibly H4350. I would also accept trades for slightly less amounts(3-4lb) with cash added on your end.

I would also CONSIDER selling the 5.75lb for $185 FTF(avg $32/lb) but would rather try to trade for what I need first. A trade deal will take precedence over an outright sale until a mutual agreement is made.

*The cash value price is normal pricing and matches the cheapest price I found online(and without tax and hazmat). I'm not price gouging like numerous other ads on a lot of websites. I expect the same in return as we should be here to help each other get what we need, not price gouge to make huge profits. If you reply you want to buy I will be looking at your history and you're not getting it if you're here price gouging others...period. I've seen enough $200primer bricks and $50-60 lb bottles of powder. Those people should be banned from the sight. Just my honest opinion!

Deals to be done in or near the Lancaster/oxford pa area.

Also for trade/sale locally and on other websites