• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Pre64 Win. 257 Roberts w/scope for ?

dogkilr

Rifle is gone.

Ok, guys, Don't beat me up or this, but..... my boy ended up with a Very Nice Winchester Pre 64 Rifle in a trade deal. He is really trying to find a good flat shooting caliber for coyotes.

I took this rifle into 2 pawn shops and 2 local gun shops to get an idea of what would be a fair price to ask. The rifle has only one flaw, and that was the stock was cut approx. 1 inch off, and a butt pad added. Other than that, everything is factory original, and the metal is perfect.
The bolt matches the serial number on the rifle, and is in perfect condition also.

It has a Bushnell Triple Tested Scopemaster 4x on it mounted in Redfield Rings and bases.
I could not believe the scope on this thing for as old as it is. Must of been when Bushnell used real glass (hahaha), cause this scope is clearer and crisper than alot of the new scopes on the market.
I would have had not trouble letting one of my boys deer hunt with this rifle.

Anyhow, the shops all agreed, that the rifle should bring trade of $ 1000.00 or sell it for $850.00.

My boy would just like to find something he can use, instead of feel like he has to put this in the safe.
I have lots o pics, if anyone is interested, just shoot me a email to [email protected]

Rifle is located in Southern Utah, and will be happy to deliver locally.

Looking for likes of 22-243, 6.5s, or anything flat shooting in customs or coyotes.
Might take an AR also.

Thanks for looking, and like I said, I'm not a collector, just a shooter, so I will be happy to send all the pics to any interested parties.

Thanks

Last edited:

Recent Posts