• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT or Sell Viper PST Gen 2

backwoods83

I would like to trade my Vortex Viper PST Gen2 5-25 EBR-2D FFP mil, for an Arken EP5 in MOA, or a Athlon Midas Tac in mil or moa, or a Sightron SIII 6-24 moa2 reticle. Will possibly sell for 675$, has Vortex rings, standard not the matched 150$ rings, and a SME bubble level. Thanks.

Last edited:
Edited to correct the reticle, had a Nightforce reticle in my head apparently. Looking for Athlon Midas Tac 6-24 or 5-25, Sightron 6-24 or 8-32, Arken EP5, Bushnell Forge FFP 3-18, Arken SH4 + cash, Athlon Helos BTR G2 6-24, will entertain several options that have a open center or center dot reticle. A few have asked why I was getting rid of the Viper, I just don't like the reticle, and also not a huge fan of their zero stop.

I will possibly be able to work a deal out with you. I have a sightron Siii 6-24. I haven't ever looked through a viper pst gen 2 but I just bought one off of a guy on accurate shooter. Once I get it and get a chance to look through it and see if I like it or not, I might be able to work something out with you. I don't expect to see the one I bought off that guy until next week.

That's good, don't know what took so long. Once your post count gets up, you can probably find a few things. Guys, shootin-blanks is good to go.