• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/Nightforce NXS for Mark 4

Remmy700

Have a like new Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 NPR2 with .250 adjustment for windage and elevation. I have a set of low nightforce Ultralight rings as well as butler creek flip ups on it. It has HS adjustment but no zero stop. Looking for a like new Leupold Mark 4 in 8.5-25 or 6.5-20 plus cash. Just let me know what you have.

Have a like new Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 NPR2 with .250 adjustment for windage and elevation. I have a set of low nightforce Ultralight rings as well as butler creek flip ups on it. It has HS adjustment but no zero stop. Looking for a like new Leupold Mark 4 in 8.5-25 or 6.5-20 plus cash. Just let me know what you have.

I have a 8.5x25 Mark 4 in excellent shape with Mark 4 med rings on it. It has the Leupold scope covers on it that were supplied. Looks new. Also have the original box. it's about 3 years old. Mounted on my Rem. Mil Spec 308.

I also have an 8.5-25x50 MK4 M1 w/TMR that is less than a year old I would be willing to trade, still have the original box as well. Has less than 100 rounds through it. No problem with adding some extra $$, I can do that.

Give me a shout & lets see if we can get'er done!

Attachments

• 338 RUM ACI.jpg
    338 RUM ACI.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 12
I have 2 Mark 4's in excellent condition. Both are 6.5-20x50 one is illuminated TMR and the other is non-illuminated mil-dot. Let me know if interested.

Trey

I have a 8.5-25x50 Mark 4 LRT with TMR reticle. Excellent condition! Butler creek flip ups and a leupold ARD, XTR rings. Id be interested in the nightforce.

Recent Posts