• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT - NIB Win M70 FW in 308 for Tactical Type Rifle Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinakaq

I have a new in the box Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in 308 that I am trading. This rifle still has the sticker on the barrel and is new and unfired.

I'm looking in the 6-24 power range but am flexible. Needs to be an MOA or Horus style reticle or similar variant. Looking for a cut above scope for use on multiple bolt action tactical rifles in tandem with a LaRue type one piece quick release base (don't have base yet). Serious offers of trade only please as I'm looking for a step up in quality glass for multiple rifles. I would be willing to add (Bushnell Elite tactical 5-15x40, Weatherby S2 SS 300 Wthby Mag) to the deal for quality glass.

Thanks for looking,
Kevin

Last edited:
Had a couple replies offering new scopes but looking for a good quality used tactical style scope to get the best bang for my buck. 30mm or 34mm tube. Looking at the Bushnell Elite's such as the ET35215 but this is only a guide as to the range I'm looking at.

Many thanks for looking,
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.