• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT NF 5.5-22x56 moa/moa

Its only light

Hey guys title basically says it all. I have a NF 5.5-22x56 with NPR1 reticle. No HS/ZS glass is in perfect shape and tracks perfectly. Some scratches and nicks on the outside but nothing deep and no dents or anything like that, purely cosmetic.

I'm looking to trade this scope for either 2 lesser scopes plus or minus cash or something else similar. By that I mean a higher end tactical scope like a razor HD, bushnell HDMR, IOR ? What you got.

Ideally somebody has two 2nd focal plane vortex viper pst 6-24 scopes they would want to work a trade on. Let me know what you have.

PM is the best way to get ahold of me.

PM sent

Also like certain bushnell elite tactical and others not listed. Side focus is an absolute must as well as 30mm or larger tube

Varmint, how many moa of up is there on yours. I know w/o the HS turrets its just 10 moa per turn. Unlike the 20 moa of a HS. And why are you getting rid of it?

It's got 100moa of total elevation. Think I got about 70moa of adjustment left with a 20moa base. I'm getting rid of it to fund two slightly lesser scopes. I will have to think about the leupold. I actually got rid of a scope almost identical to yours to get the NF. I would be interested in hearing your offer though.

I already have a new HS ZS 5.5-22X50 NXS with MOAR reticle. was moving the Leupold which has done a great job for me to help fund another NXS, realy wanted another 50mm NXS, but if the deal is attractive enough I would trade the Leupold. Call me 336-314-0044
Chip

Would you be interested in a leupold mark4 4.5-14x50 mm m1 knobs illuminated TMR reticle Amib no scratches or dents comes with box and paperwork. I would be able to add some cash. Or I also have a 3.5-15x50mm nightforce NXS MLR reticle also plus cash.