• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: light Remington 700 trigger assembly for heavier one

N10sivern

I have a 700 trigger assembly that would be great for somebody else but it's too light to be safe for my 13 y/o daughter to shoot hunting. I haven't measured the actual weight but guessing its 2.5-3#. It's just too light. I need a heavier trigger pull for her.

I have a 700 trigger assembly that would be great for somebody else but it's too light to be safe for my 13 y/o daughter to shoot hunting. I haven't measured the actual weight but guessing its 2.5-3#. It's just too light. I need a heavier trigger pull for her.

Stainless steel or blued? I just bought 2 more 700's and 1 of them has a stock trigger. I am going to put a jewell on it soon, but if yours is stainless I'll trade ya'. The other triggers I have are lighter than the one you have and wouldnt do you any good...

first question, is it an older style trigger or the X-pro? Second question is it not adjustable?

Cheers

it is blue not stainless. it is not an x-mark trigger. it was a trigger my neighbor put in, so i need to take it out and see if i can find a brand. i don't believe it is adjustable.

Recent Posts