• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Kimber 1911 Polymer Stainless Gold Match Double Stack Mag

predmaster223

WTT Kimber 1911 Polymer Stainless Gold Match with the double stack mag and polymer frame. This gives it a little thicker grip which I like. The gun shoots great. I do not have the original rear sight which would be the target one but it has everything else like the case, spare mag, and papers. Now it has an optima 2000 sight but I'm not sure if it works, it might just need a new battery. I has a small pressure point added at the bottom of the beavertail safety, a skeletonized or commander style hammer, a large ambidextrous safety, and a checkered front strap. Its an overall nice gun, the finish is a little worn but it is stainless and polymer so it's pretty well indestructible. I enjoy the gun but am in need of a light rifle like a Kimber Montana, Rem 700 TI, Ultra Lite Arms, Christiansen Arms or anything else in a caliber something like a 300 wsm but I'm interested in anything and everything. I like accurate bolt rifles in small and large calibers and high end scopes but make me an offer with something and I'm willing to trade up or down with cash if you have something more or a little less valuable. Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0040.jpg
    IMAG0040.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0043.jpg
    IMAG0043.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0045.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0052.jpg
    IMAG0052.jpg