• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Kampfeld 7 7mm-08 HTS stick for RRA or similar

gremcat

]Have this listed elsewhere. Didn't think it would draw interest but maybe. This is in 7mm-08. Kampfeld metal work. DSINK did the trigger. HTS stock and bottom metal. Weight in pic is unloaded. Could go lighter with a set of low or Xtra low Talleys. Barrel is a 22" cleaned up 700 MR barrel. Had my son hitting the small plate at 300 with factory ammo I grabbed quick yesterday. Never put this load on paper but dialed 2 MOA from my original 200 yard 120 BT zero and he hit the plate with boring regularity his first time off bipod. Not having any data on the factory SST load I made a quick question and went 50 percent at 600. We had a strong gusting 11 o'clock wind which made even the guys with match 308s struggle so I was pretty pleased. Keeping the scope. He liked a friends Ranier AR build and it is cheaper for me to let him shoot and his lefty brother could shoot it as well. Looking for a RRA Operator or Hunter with 18" barrel and 8 twist. Keeping scope but will include 1" and 30mm Talleys. Tried to show the scuff on the barrel. If needed a friend can blast it smooth quick. Stock was finished by HTS and is 12.5 or 12.75" LOP. The gentleman I bought it off liked it short for winter coats in the mountains. I have a pachmeyer slip on I use at 6'2" and it is comfortable for me. I have used it without the pad hunting but prone it's a little more comfortable with some more length with my orangutan arms..

[

Looking for a RRA Operator or ATH hunter AR with 8 twist and 18" barrel or similar. Prefer a PRS stock.

Recent Posts