• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Berger 30 cal 215 Hybrids for Vihtavuori N570

dave300

As the title suggests, I have several 50 count boxes of the same lot number 215 Hybrids that I'd like to trade for N570.
Pm's only please.
Thanks Dave

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 3
Good morning,
Here is what I will put out there cause I feel the pain of everyone looking for these bullets.
First, Id still prefer to trade or buy ANY Vihtavuori N570 still.
Secondly, I am looking for a new Turret for my Redding T7, trade or buy.
I purchased these specifically to trade for the N570, but I am going to open this up to sell because of the amount of PM's I have received to just sell them outright.
I have two separate lots, one lot has 28-50 count boxes (1400 bullets) same lot number.
The second lot has 25-50 count boxes (1250 bullets), same lot number.
I have sold 10 boxes (500 bullets) just now, it doesn't matter what lot the 500 are coming out of unless a larger qty helps someone.
I paid $35 per 50, (I know it was a touch high, but I didn't have to pay shipping or sales tax so it was pennies on the dollar in the bigger scheme of things) The $35 is all I want out of them.
What you need to know is this. I am currently not interested in selling small increments as it is just to much of a hassle.
What I will offer is bullets in MINIMUM lots of 5 box increments, (250 bullets) til they are gone. (I CANNOT GET ANYMORE).
The prices will be all plus shipping from zip 89129, Paypal gift or check, but checks will have to clear before shipping.
Id prefer PMs so that I can sell in order of time stamps.
Thanks, Dave

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Kasey, but I have received so much help from many people this might help some folks in return.
I am down to just 18 of the 50 count boxes left from the original 53 that I started with, again all bullets remaining are from one lot number.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]
You are a good man!!!!!

Kasey

Guys I have spent a lot of money with Dave over the last 6 months or so. Don't hesitate here or someone else will get them!! He's a man of his word and as this post shows.....extremely helpful!!gun)
Chuck

Thanks Chuck, I appreciate the kind words!
Folks, only have 8 boxes left/400 bullets. I'd let these go in one or two lots all plus shipping. The remaining bullets are the same lot number.
Thanks all !
Guys I have spent a lot of money with Dave over the last 6 months or so. Don't hesitate here or someone else will get them!! He's a man of his word and as this post shows.....extremely helpful!!gun)
Chuck

Recent Posts