SOLD/EXPIRED WTT AR for bolt gun (Missouri)

rickdavis81

I'm not sure if I want to part with it but if the deals good I'd like to try something else. Here's what I have. It's a DPMS AR-15 with an E.R. Shaw fluted bull barrel 16", 1-9 twist with 350 rounds thru it approx. Flat top upper with a shaved gas block. Free float handguards, tac latch and ergo grip. I installed a Jard 2lb single stage trigger. Six position stock. Comes with a 5 round and 10 round magazines. I have 6 30 rounders that I haven't used with this rifle but I can include. If the deals right I have a Bushnell 3200 Elite 10x40 mildot with butler creek flipups mounted in Burris Extreme Tactical 6 screw rings. The scope, caps and rings are all brand new and never shot with, just mounted. I shoot 55gr Vmax's thru it, I've shot some sub 1/2 5 shot groups before. Not saying I can do it all day long. But it's easy 3/4". I usually shoot steel targets though. Rifles in great shape. Nothings wrong with it I'm just thinkin about trying something different.
I'd like something along the lines of a Sendero. 7mm or 300 variations. But you never know what I'll be interested in. I can ship or meet ftf. If interested I can email pics just shoot me an email address. [email protected]

Last edited:

rickdavis81

I'm looking for a rifle in 7mm or larger. Also I'm finishing up a build with a 22-250ai with 1-8 twist. Thanks for the offer though.

johnnyappleseed

the closest thing I've got is a remington 700 mountain rifle in 270

270 reloading stuff

leupold vx1 4x12 scope

I'm really looking for an ar in 204

rickdavis81

A magnum round in 7mm RM, WSM 300 WM or WSM or the likes of those. With a heavy barrel some were around a .800 or larger at the crown like a Sendero.

rickdavis81

Sorry guys, thought I had edited this post to show traded already. Mods if you see this please delete the thread, it's been to long and it won't let me change it.
Thanks

Trending threads

Recent Posts