• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT AR for bolt gun (Missouri)

rickdavis81

I'm not sure if I want to part with it but if the deals good I'd like to try something else. Here's what I have. It's a DPMS AR-15 with an E.R. Shaw fluted bull barrel 16", 1-9 twist with 350 rounds thru it approx. Flat top upper with a shaved gas block. Free float handguards, tac latch and ergo grip. I installed a Jard 2lb single stage trigger. Six position stock. Comes with a 5 round and 10 round magazines. I have 6 30 rounders that I haven't used with this rifle but I can include. If the deals right I have a Bushnell 3200 Elite 10x40 mildot with butler creek flipups mounted in Burris Extreme Tactical 6 screw rings. The scope, caps and rings are all brand new and never shot with, just mounted. I shoot 55gr Vmax's thru it, I've shot some sub 1/2 5 shot groups before. Not saying I can do it all day long. But it's easy 3/4". I usually shoot steel targets though. Rifles in great shape. Nothings wrong with it I'm just thinkin about trying something different.
I'd like something along the lines of a Sendero. 7mm or 300 variations. But you never know what I'll be interested in. I can ship or meet ftf. If interested I can email pics just shoot me an email address. [email protected]

Last edited:
I'm looking for a rifle in 7mm or larger. Also I'm finishing up a build with a 22-250ai with 1-8 twist. Thanks for the offer though.

the closest thing I've got is a remington 700 mountain rifle in 270

270 reloading stuff

leupold vx1 4x12 scope

I'm really looking for an ar in 204

A magnum round in 7mm RM, WSM 300 WM or WSM or the likes of those. With a heavy barrel some were around a .800 or larger at the crown like a Sendero.

I Agree, Just being harmonious, trying to keep peace in the forum. But I agree that it should be posted or removed.gun)

Sorry guys, thought I had edited this post to show traded already. Mods if you see this please delete the thread, it's been to long and it won't let me change it.
Thanks