• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: 338 Lapua turnkey

3warbird

I recently traded for a Savage FCP HS in 338 Lapua. Gun has factory HS Precision stock, 26in fluted barrel and brake. Gun has less than 100 rounds fired. Sitting on top in Burris XTR rings is a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50. I have load data given to me BUT I have not shot this rifle nor do I intend too. I will give data to buyer but use at own risk. Gun is painted tan and brown and looks like a Ted Nuggent zebra paint job( I'm saying painted but I don't know if it's cerakote or not).
I have 86 pcs brass for the rifle as well as some assorted bullets ( Bergers and accubonds)
Can text or email pics, having trouble loading them.

LOOKING FOR ONE OF 2 THINGS:
A shorter barrelled smaller caliber threaded rifle prefer fluted. 243, 22 creed, 22-250, 6.5x47 something like that to coyote hunt.
OR
Light weight medium caliber rifle to take on an upcoming Muley hunt next fall/winter. 26 to 30 caliber.

I don't need nothing extreme. PM me with trade offers or cash offers and we will work something out. First public I take it gets it.