• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT- .264/6.5 Hornady Bullets

Ckgworks

Up for trade, not too excited to sell as I need to replace these......Not only hard to do this day and age but I'd need to get enough to cover cost increases. I'm most interested in trading like weights for like weights. I'm just narrowing down my loads for .260 and 6.5 Grendel.

I HAVE:
343- 120 Gr Hornady Amax

99- 123 Gr Midway seconds- I assume Amax. 7 of these are pulled.

83- 140 Gr Hornady Amax

200- 140 Gr Midway seconds-Assume Hornady SST

Looking for:
.264 120gr Speer Gold Dots
.264 120 gr Barnes Match burners
.264 140 gr Barnes Match burners

I might trade some of these for 160 gr Hornady RN or 155 gr Lapua Megas.
Or some light .264 Hammer's

20210409_210026.jpg

Last edited:
Bump.....I thought there would be more interest in these. Is it due to lack of trade stock, or just no interest? Trying to decide if I should put em up for sell or add to my trade list..........

Maybe a sell price and more options for trade. I looked hoping for a price, I assume others are too.

Bump.....I thought there would be more interest in these. Is it due to lack of trade stock, or just no interest? Trying to decide if I should put em up for sell or add to my trade list..........
I'm interested in all the AMaxes at AMax prices if you're going to split.

Thanks everybody! I'm probably not going to sell them outright, until I find replacements to order...... I will see if there is anything else I can add to my trade list, and update. If I sell I'll probably just make a new listing. I haven't been able to find my preferred bullets in stock for the last 6 months so I'm hoping a batch comes through soon.

Nothing really coming to mind for added trades......... I'm going to be looking for a couple scopes soon but not quite ready to pull the trigger on them yet.
Leupold 1.5x5 or similar
Leupold 4.5x14 with turrets or similar
If someone is interested in a partial trade on a scope PM me I'll see if we can work something out. Otherwise I'll post them for sale when I've replaced them. Marking "Sold" to close this thread, but they are still available.