• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT… I started with a single Berger 215 Hybrid bullet…

charliehorse27

We all have heard of the game where someone starts with just a paperclip and trades it for something bigger or better, and repeat. Well, here we go, but I started with a single Berger 215 Hybrid bullet. I now have a Westlake Tactical bubble level for trade.

I will trade this brand new bubble level for something "bigger or better". Please PM me trade offers. We'll each be responsible for shipping our item to the other party. As this progresses, I'll attach photos of the new items available for trade.

This will be listed on several sites for more fun and exposure.

13528BA2-F4CE-4C50-936C-50B398EA6554.jpeg
C2A8DF46-F7B5-4C4B-B3F6-C3C88DEFEC5B.jpeg

I'm willing to trade you one as new $1 bill. At 2.5" x 6" it's by far "bigger" and most people would say it's "better" because you can buy all kinds of cool stuff with it while the level just sits there collecting dust.

What are you looking for? I have a bunch of stuff sitting around, mounts, cheap spotting scope, and much, much more.

What are you looking for? I have a bunch of stuff sitting around, mounts, cheap spotting scope, and much, much more.
I have a trade underway currently with @WSMDRT. I'll post a new ad with the new item once we have it completed. I'm not really looking for anything in particular - I've just been facilitating trades with folks who have things sitting around they're not using anymore, and want to participate. It's been entertaining to see how it progresses.