• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT Berger 215 Hybrid Bullets for Retumbo or H1000

rangerman

I have several boxes of Berger 215 hybrid bullets that I would like to trade for an equal monetary value of Retumbo or H1000 powder. Also have Federal 210 primers that I could trade as well. Only interested in trading and not interested in selling. Willing to meet midway in a 200 mile radius of Eastern KY. Can send pics if interested.
Thanks,
Brian

If you have not found a deal within a couple of weeks, I have tentative plans to be in Monticello, KY Aug. 17-18 on business. I have Retumbo and H1000. Would part with a pound of each - PM me if interested.

Always good when both parties find what they're looking for!😀😀 Nice meeting you today and trading with you Deputy 819. You're very welcome and appreciate your service as. a LEO!👍👍

Nice meeting you today and trading with you Deputy 819. You're very welcome and appreciate your service as. a LEO!👍👍
You as well, Sir! The service is my privilege as well as my duty. Trader Feedback left for you and I'll keep an eye out for Retumbo! 👍

Recent Posts