• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Zeiss Victory 10X45 T*RF Binos

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkslayer44

I'm 71-years-old and don't traverse the mountains as well as I once did. I purchased these binos new about 5 1/2 years ago to use on an elk hunt in New Mexico. They came in very handy for that hunt since I bagged a nice bull elk at 452 yds as ranged by these binos. I used them again a year later to bag a bull at 200 yds and an antelope at 448. They are in excellent shape. In getting them ready to sell, I noticed two small spots on one of the front lenses which I have tried to show in one of the photos. They are the two little spots in the upper left of the lens in the photo. These do not affect clarity or vision. I think these are spots on the lens coating where it may have worn away. These come with the original box and soft carrying case. I think the carrying case came with a carrying strap but I must have misplaced it. Also, I lost one of the end rubber lens covers on that first elk hunt. I could not find a Zeiss replacement for it, but finally found a Vortex one that's a few mm too large but fits fine. I added some tape to the strap part of the lens cover to help it stay on the lens. I'm including that with these binos. I've priced these at $1550. If you go on line, I don't think you can find one near that price. The only reason I'm selling is I recently purchased some Swaro range finding binos, only because I could get a post and mount for them so them will fit interchangeably on my Swaro spotting scope. I really like the Zeiss better but the Swaros give me a little more flexibility because I can mount them on my spotting scope tripod and interchange them with the spotting scope as needed.
IMG_5615_zps37xekqxi.jpg

IMG_5616_zpsppe6qc6i.jpg

IMG_5617_zps5qdw402c.jpg

IMG_5618_zpstapymjsr.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, these are still for sale. Been up in New Mexico mountains scouting for elk with a buddy since last Monday so couldn't access internet until today.

Thanks sheephunter2. Glad you recognize the value here. If anyone is worried about me being bona fide, I can give you my handle on ARFCOM and eBay.

Bump one more time. Doesn't appear any interest here. Getting ready to move these to the Bay site.

Status
Not open for further replies.