• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss Victory 10x45 T RF

Coyote Dan

Up for sale, Ive had them up to 1723 yds, they work great, just dont need them anymore, paid 3000.00 for them new, like to get 1750.00 or best offer to your door. Sorry I cant get pics to work on our PC, not a computor guy, but could send them from my phone if you like. The new version is like 3550.00 . Thank you and stay safe everyone.

Boy that's a heckuva price. Alpha glass like that doesn't wear out and, to me, your binocs and scope are my most important pieces of equipment. I see too many who buy nice rifles and book expensive trips, then show up with "headache" glass. Many don't realize how worth it they are until they use them for one day. Those Victory glasses are as good as they get....and that's a very short list.

Boy that's a heckuva price. Alpha glass like that doesn't wear out and, to me, your binocs and scope are my most important pieces of equipment. I see too many who buy nice rifles and book expensive trips, then show up with "headache" glass. Many don't realize how worth it they are until they use them for one day. Those Victory glasses are as good as they get....and that's a very short list.
Yes my mistake , your right, so I think my plan will be to work my way back up towards new price, lots of room to wheal and deal that way before you get back up to the new old price of these and they would still be 550.00 busks less than the New, New version. Heck of a Deal. Thanks man.

Hey guys check out price of a new set of these, less that half, down to 1500. To your door. And I would be happy to send pictures from my phone, cant get it to work here. Sorry