• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Zeiss Diavari T FL 4-16x50 ASV Z800

lwellingham

I have a nearly new Zeiss (purchased March 2015 new) I did mount it in Talley rings, but never hunted it. Stickers still on, will come with original box and all paperwork an accessories included with it.

Selling price firm at $1400 shipped in the lower 48.

Only trade would be for a Swarovski Z6 3-18

9r6jdd.jpg

ek5d2.jpg

nya26e.jpg

2rdde03.jpg

9kayb5.jpg

97s8qe.jpg

Your title has Z800 in it but this model has the ZPlex reticle and locking turrets correct? It's not the Rapid Z800 model correct?

Please refer back to the picture you posted. You show that your scope is part number 521777-9920. That certain part number is for Zeiss Diavari FL 4-16x50 with the #20 Zplex reticle and locking target turrets, which you also show in your pictures. Unless you're scope is a special order, that scope you show in the pictures is what I just described.

Haha, you guys are killing me. I am out of town until tonight, but will post the requested pic this evening.

In the mean time, please refer to the Zeiss Web site and reference Rapid Z 800.

I know what a Rapid Z 800 looks like Im just curious after reading jayjay24's post. So it has a elevation turrett and the Rapid Z 800.

Recent Posts