• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Win 70 300wsm

Badger300wm

I have a couple safe space eaters that I am looking to sell or trade.

1) Winchester model 70 classic stainless in 300 wsm
This is a new haven one from just before they shutdown
it has a nightforce 20 moa rail on it and a plastic synthetic stock roughly 100 rounds through it, will include RCBS dies "unused" with sale. $750 but all offers concidered

2) Ruger mark II in 257 roberts, was my dads and I dont think he shot it much, I know he got it from a guy that owed him money and it is in a Hogue stock with a varmint contour size channel but sporter size barrel. I've never shot this one, was going to make it the wifes but she likes her 7-08. $400 offers concidered

****What I'm Looking For****
270 winchester caliber, stainless rifle
of three makes, winchester, remington or weatherby(sub moa preferred),
also prefer a good fiberglass stock over plastic but not a deal breaker.

All transactions will be through FFL, sorry no paypal or any such, just cash, check with wait to ship till cleared or certified check.

I live near Loveland CO if you want to do face to face but still require we go to a FFL
Thanks

Re: WTS/WTT Win 70 300wsm, Ruger 257 rob

if you post or pm your number or email I can send, the only way I have is on my phone. Thanks

All pms and posts responed to this point. As stated I am open to offers, I based my prices off searching cableas and gunsamerica for similar rifles. Thanks

300 wsm winchester still available, had a deal fall through....to the top