• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Vortex Ranger 1000

scottyboy

I have a Vortex Ranger 1000 in excellent shape for sale or trade. (only visible flaw is on the battery cover, which is shown in the pictures) includes original box, manual, lanyard, carrying case. works flawlessly..just looking to get something with a little more range. $325 shipped to your door, payment with PP, USPS money order or check (shipment delayed with personal check until funds clear)

trades considered are Leica 1600b, Sig Kilo 2000 or similar. i will add cash on my end where needed. PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpg
    IMG_0996.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0998.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 8
I ranged a pole shed at 734 during our last snow fall. To be honest I never really tried it in the field, 99% was on the range to see what the yardages actually were...but did stop and take random ranges to and from (where I took my yardage above)

I'm going to be in northern part of the state this coming week to shoot and they have yardages out to 600, I'm anticipating it would/will work just fine as far as accuracy-repeatability.

Received. Looks brand new. No markings. Good communications and great deal. Will get out in field on Wednesday.:D