• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts/wtt savage model10 .260

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatackdriver

This rifle started as a model 10 fcp-sr, it now carries a 27"ss 1:8" twist full bull Bartel chambered by Apache gun works. The barrel was installed using ptg go/no go gauges and Northland shooter supply ss recoil light ands notched barrel nut. It has an accutrigger and rest in a H-S stock w/dbm. It has an inexpensive but solid Black hawk 20 moa rail which carries a Vortex Viper PA 6.5-20*44(w/box) in Weaver tactical rings. This rifle only has 40 rnds in this configuration, they were all the same load and surprisingly accurate (got lucky). I will sell just the rifle for $1k shipped or $1500 w/ optics,dies,200+ pcs of brass(120 ready to load) [115+ rem., 85-90 Lapua,35 Nosler] also comes w/extra bolt handle(style that comes on mod 10BA rifles).

I don't have my heart set on anything particular buy here are some ideas
- other accurate 6.5/.264 rifles
-6.5 grendel
-.50 beowolf
-hvy barrel ar's
-keltec ksg and or PMR 30
- nice flattop ar w/optic
-2 plain Jane 16" flattops
-Springfield emp or SIG 938+cash
try me worst I will say is no thank you

Sounds like a cool rig. What kind of accuracy are you achieving with the Apache barrel? Weight? Pics?

Thanks,
Josh

Any interest in a POF 415 Predator? Listed in the guns section.

I found a 140 ax load that would shoot .5-.6@200yds, thanks for looking but I am gonna keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.