• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT s/a Savage VLP stock(SPF)

pdog06

I wasnt gonna sell this, but once again my plans have changed .

It fits a newer Savage/Stevens short action centerfeed with the 4.400" action screw spacing.

This stock is only a few months old. From the factory it had a small split in the laminate at the rear pillar. I did not notice it at first, but once I did I had it professionally repaired by my gunsmith.This cost me $40 to repair. There is now a steel rod bedded in the width of the stock, right at the rear pillar where it is most needed. The rear pillar has also been bedded in instead of pressed in like at the factory.
-My gunsmith guarantees it will not happen again, and I will guarantee that also, and if you buy this and dont like the repair when you get it I'll take it back and give you a refund.

I have also skim bedded the action and recoil lug using Acra-Glas. The action fits great. The rear tang was rubbing just slightly, so I relieved a little wood so it would float, but after re-finishing that area it is not even noticeable with the action in.

I am asking $140 shipped in US

payment by money order
or
trade deals for
-223 barrel
-scope
-Savage parts ? surprise me

***for sale on other forums***

DSCN4473.jpg

DSCN4472.jpg

DSCN4471.jpg

pillar repair