• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Remington .308 AAC-SD 20"

mobenzowner

I have a very nice like new Remington AAC-SD with a round count of 18. This rifle is setting in a B&C stock I purchased new from RHR. The 18 rounds included a 12 round initial load workup and firing 6 rounds of factory ammo. During this very limited load workup I got a .612 MOA group with 178 grain A-Max and IMR4064. I can provide the target and can get pics of gun up later if there is interest. It will come with a 20 moa picatinny rail devcon bedded to the receiver(not stuck to receiver, but bedding to match receiver is on the rail mount). It can also ship with it's original stock if wanted. I did no load testing on seating depth and feel this would easily be a 1/2" gun with some minor tuning. Shortly after purchasing this gun I was able to get a nice deal on a GA Precision rifle. I have got the GA Precision to shoot just under 1/2" at 100 yards but took a lot more testing to get there than I did on this Remy to get to .612moa. Also the GA Precision has a vortex gen II 4.5-27x56 on it, and the Remy only had a Weaver v16 on it when I shot it's only load test.

I would like to get $975 shipped for it as described, or would consider trades for Browning X-bolt in .243 or 7mm RM. Cash could go either way to make if it would be a Hell's Canyon x-bolt or plain composite x-bolt.

I obviously bought this gun new and have original box, literature etc.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, I bedded the recoil lug on this gun and haven't shot it since doing so.

You sure can sir. Might be this evening when I get home from work. I will see if I have one in photobucket which I can access now.

This rifle also had the trigger smoothed out and adjusted by RHR and has a tactical bolt knob.

Last edited: