• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Nightforce ATACR and NXS

farmer103

As title states I am looking to sell or trade my nightforce scopes. Right now half my optics are nightforce and vortex and I am looking to switch to all vortex.

1) NXS 3.5-15x50mm - zerostop - .250 moa - MOAR F2, scope is about a year old and has been used on my 260. I use it for coyote hunting and long range shooting so it has been used in the field. Will come with NF ring, bikini cover, original box. $1600/w rings or trade for a Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 MOA

2) C445 ATACR 5-25-56 - .250 moa - MOAR, Scope is less than a year old. Had seen about 50 rnds on my 338 lapua off the bench. Will include NF rings, bikini cover, original box. $2500/w rings or trade for Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 MOA plus CASH or a Gen II razor 4.5-27x56

Scopes are located in Washington state, I will ship them, Will accept paypal if fees are covered, you can contact me through pm here or email: [email protected]

photo.jpg

image.jpg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpg

Ok. I get that Nightforce optics are kinda expensive, but if you already own them why sell or trade?? My 2cnts. says stare through a leupold Vx3 before you make your decision..