• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale WTS/WTT Federal 210M Large Rifle Match primers

mfran615

I'm looking to trade a brick or two of 210M primers for 215M, or maybe regular 215s too. May sell but prefer to trade. Located in NE Ohio.

If you get over a little East into MD, let me know, we can work something out.
Do you have a lead on where to buy some Fed large rifle primers ? I wish I would have asked when I picked up the rifle. I have Rem, Rem Mag, BR2, CCI 200 but no Feds to try. They been non existent in my searches. I don't usually venture into Md much.

Last edited:
Do you have a lead on where to buy some Fed large rifle primers ? I wish I would have asked when I picked up the rifle. I have Rem, Rem Mag, BR4, CCI 200 but no Feds to try. They been non existent in my searches. I don't usually venture into Md much.
A friend found some 215M at Bass Pro a couple months ago, I had him pick me up a carton. I'll spot you a few hundred to try in that 257 Wby.
Gary

A friend found some 215M at Bass Pro a couple months ago, I had him pick me up a carton. I'll spot you a few hundred to try in that 257 Wby.
Gary
I may give Brass Pro a shot. I might try the Sportsman Warehouse also. If I can't find any. Perhaps we can exchange primers.