• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT custom Ruger m77 mk2 257wby +

Badger300wm

I have a ruger mk2 rebarreled to 257 weatherby. Stainless fluted 26" rock creek with brake. Currently in the zytel stock but also comes with a bell and Carlson stock. Ruger rings, action and barrel bead blasted. RCBS dies, never used and an assortment of loaded weatherby ammo. Asking $1050 plus shipping for all, OBO. Can't get pictures to load from my phone but will send them if you PM me.

Trades: Remington or weatherby stainless 270 win or wsm, or defiance action or GAP Templar action(LA std bolt, or SA magnum bolt).

Thanks.

Update, the stock is an HS precision PSS033 I misremembered when I originally posted. It is dark brown and was used when I got it but is in pretty good shape.

I have a ruger mk2 rebarreled to 257 weatherby. Stainless fluted 26" rock creek with brake. Currently in the zytel stock but also comes with a bell and Carlson stock. Ruger rings, action and barrel bead blasted. RCBS dies, never used and an assortment of loaded weatherby ammo. Asking $1050 plus shipping for all, OBO. Can't get pictures to load from my phone but will send them if you PM me.

Trades: Remington or weatherby stainless 270 win or wsm, or defiance action or GAP Templar action(LA std bolt, or SA magnum bolt).

Thanks.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

PM sent

Attachments

• P1010837.jpg
    P1010837.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: