• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Custom Rem 300WSM lightweight $1,950

kwilm

I bought this rifle in September off here. It is a great shooting rifle and I took a deer at 509 with it last season.

It is a G Prefix 700 short action trued with side bolt release

PT&G One Piece Fluted Bolt

Lilja #3 Contour Barrel finished at 26"

BDL Bottom Metal

Tuned Rem Trigger

Manners EH2 Carbon Stock that has been pillar bedded

I also added a Nightforce 20moa rail.

Full disclosure on the gun:

It was originally built by John Mayer of Custom Gunsmithing in Boyce, VA. When I got the gun it wouldn't feed the next round very well and it wouldn't eject the spent case. I took it to Jon Beanland and had him correct it as well as thread the barrel. He was able to machine a tiny amount off the extractor, upgrade the extractor spring and massage the magazine box and now it runs like a champ. The barrel contour was to small to thread it with 5/8x24 so he threaded it 1/2x28 and he timed a [1/2 to 5/8](x-apple-data-detectors://2) adapter from Sinclair. He timed it perfeclty so the shoulder of the adapter is parallel with the scope rail.

Previous owner said it had roughly 200 rounds through it and I have put approximately 75 rounds through it. Gun shoots lights out with 67.5 grains of R17 with a Barnes 168 ttsx bullet on top. I have around 47 pieces of 1x and 2x fired Winchester Brass that I will include. Probably about 20 are 2x fired.

On my scale it shows the gun weighs 7.0-7.6 lbs.

You can text 4053231714. I'm in SW Oklahoma and will be shipping from me to your FFL. I can also ship from my FFL to yours.

Fnx 45
Cool machined Glocks
Cool machined slide for Glock 22 gen 4
Ruger RPR
Colt delta elite 10 mm
Berger 105 hybrids
Omega 30 cal can
Osprey 45/K
Other silencers (must be on form 3 or you pay the first tax stamp to my dealer)
Banelli M4
Steiner T5Xi 5-25 woth SCR mil reticle
Vortex Viper 20-60x80 straight spotter
May try me on something else.

1,950.00 complete gun (minus scope, rings, bipod, can)
1,500 barreled action
1.750 complete minus barrel (if you waNot to build a 6.5 SAUM etc.)

L3koTvf.jpg

J2hmDXL.jpg

N25I0hb.jpg

11eVTtw.jpg

zjJ4f8M.jpg

oWuqezp.jpg

CvuidNU.jpg

CgrvU3y.jpg

NI1e0YZ.jpg

JY0gJ9g.jpg