• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Custom 260

huckjare

So I am looking to upgrade the scope on my other rifle so this one must go. It is a custom Christensen Arms in 260AI, It has a 26'' carbon fiber wrapped 26'' Shilen select match grade carbon fiber wrapped barrel, rifle basix trigger tuned to 3 pounds, custom laminate thumbhole stock, pillar and glass bedded, spiral fluted bolt built on a savage short action. This allows the bullets to be seated out further and still fit into the mag as opposed to a Remington short action. I will include bullets, brass, 260 neck die, talley rings. On top of the rifle is a Leupold VX3 6.5-20x40 LR with 30 mm tube and side focus. I had the M1 style turret installed to dial for long range on windage and elevation. It has a fine duplex reticle. I actually have two of these scopes, both with a sunshade, one 2" the other 4". The other one is the varmint hunter reticle with a turret on elevation only. Looking for $2000 for the scope rifle combo, obo. The ideal scope for me would be a Nightforce 5.5-22x50 with zero stop and high speed turrets. I already have a scope found but just need the cash to make it happen. This being said I am always willing to trade for other guns or high end optics, just let me know what you have. I am a huge fan of the 6.5 and .284 calibers. Thanks.

Attachments

• 260ai2.jpg
    260ai2.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 260ai.jpg
    260ai.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 260ai3.jpg
    260ai3.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 260ai4.jpg
    260ai4.jpg