• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts/wtt bartlien 30 cal ss barrel and manners eh1 stock

Sagedaddy

Hi fellas,
I have a brand new bartlien stainless barrel, #4 contour, 1:10 twist, 5r rifling, blank is uncut and is 27". If memory suits me, I paid $350 plus shipping. Asking $300 plus shipping.
Also have a brand new manners mcs-eh1 stock in coyote tan. The stock was inletted by manners for this barrel and is for a Remington or comparable long action. It has a 1/2" decelerator pad, weighs 28ozs and is new in box. I paid $600 for it and am asking $500 plus shipping. I originally planned on making this a long range magnum 30 but have had a change of heart and would like to go lighter for this build. I am willing to entertain reasonable offers or trades for a lighter contoured 30 cal barrel and stock( such as a McMillan edge, hitec, or more "traditional" manners). My goal would be to build a sub 7.5lb 30 cal, if that helps describe things.

Bdl. Standard remmy hinged floor plate and box mag. Sorry I failed to mention that in the original post.

I have a High Tech LA stock I might trade towards the EH1 if your interested. I weighs around 19oz without pad.

Recent Posts