• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - WTT Bartlein 7mm 5r stainless fluted blank 3b contour 1:9"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiofarmer

Bartlein! Not Krieger. I'm looking to either sell this blank or trade it for a 1:8" twist 7mm blank. Even if the contour is a bit heavier, I'd be interested. This blank is 27" long and has 6 straight flutes that end 24" from the breech end. It weights 3lbs. 11oz on my scale. $410 shipped insured to the lower 48 or I'll swap it for a top quality 1:8".

Last edited:
Re: WTS - WTT Krieger 7mm 5r stainless fluted blank 3b contour

I'm looking to either sell this blank or trade it for a 1:8" twist 7mm blank. Even if the contour is a bit heavier, I'd be interested. This blank is 27" long and has 6 straight flutes that end 24" from the breech end. It weights 3lbs. 11oz on my scale. $410 shipped insured to the lower 48 or I'll swap it for a top quality 1:8".

Are you sure this is not a Bartlein barrel? 3B is a Bartlein contour , if I'm not mistaken.

You are not mistaken. A 3B Bartlein is the same as a Krieger #5.

Sorry guys, it's a Bartlein 1:9" twist and I'm looking for a 1:8". It's a Bartlein. I've mainly had Kriegers over the years and screwed-up listing it even though the end of it clearly says Bartlein!

Status
Not open for further replies.