• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT alexander arms ar15 chambered in 6.5 grendel

estes640

What I have for sale is an ar15 chambered in 6.5 grendel. The lower reciever is a palmetto state lower with a magpul miad grip and a magpul moe stock and trigger gaurd. The upper reciever is a side charging Alexander arms matched billet upper with matched AA bolt carrier group to a lothar walther stainless steel barrel. The barrel is a heavy varmint barrel, and is approximately 20" long. I have one alexander arms magazine to go with it. This thing shoots sub moa all day long and is quite an effective round. I am asking $1000 obo shipped to your ffl. Dont be scared to shoot me an offer, worst i'll do is say no. I have a bravo B5 systems sopmod stock that I'd be willing to throw in for another 30 bucks (great lock up). Also has only been shot about 25 times. I just picked up another rifle for deer, so I'm a motivated seller. Email me at [email protected] for pics, questions, and offers.

Scope will not be included
Also would be willing to trade for a remington 700p or a rifle in 6.5 creedmoor for my wife.

Last edited:
I used handloads mostly. But I did try some ppu and hornady 123gr amax. The handloads were the best, hornady second, and the ppu gave it some fits.

Recent Posts