• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS Wilson Combat Arms Super Sniper. 223 Wylde with SWFA SS 3-15X42 MQDM reticle... etc

For those that are looking for an extremely well made and accurate AR15 to do any varmint/medium game hunting. This is truly an amazing rifle... it can shoot bullet sizes from 40 to 87 accurately and effortlessly. All of the target groupings displayed in this listing have been done off of the top of line Atlas bipod, at a range and @ 100yds in fair to good conditions. And it will most definitely shoot better than I can. I have physically shot, in addition to my extremely accurate loaded rounds, factory Hornady (40s, 52s, 53s, 55s) and Federal Cartridge Golds-Sierra (55s) and they both shot very well through it. But honestly, truly anything I put in it with Hornady's name on it factory ammo wise, shot lights out.

And for that reason, there are many shooters out there, that strictly shoot them through these types of guns with great success. From my experience, touching shots with their factory ammo most often can be the norm with this gun.

And for those of you that might not be familiar with the SWFA Super Sniper scope with the MQDM reticle. It is truly a marvel of a scope. And its reticle setup is for quick and accurate range finderless bullet placement per the size of the animal.

http://www.opticstalk.com/new-swfa-ss-scopes_topic42355.html

For those that are looking for an extremely well made and accurate AR15 to do any varmint/medium game hunting. This is truly an amazing rifle... it can shoot bullet sizes from 40 to 87 accurately and effortlessly. All of the target groupings displayed in this listing have been done off of the top of line Atlas bipod, at a range and @ 100yds in fair to good conditions. And it will most definitely shoot better than I can. I have physically shot, in addition to my extremely accurate loaded rounds, factory Hornady (40s, 52s, 53s, 55s) and Federal Cartridge Golds-Sierra (55s) and they both shot very well through it. But honestly, truly anything I put in it with Hornady's name on it factory ammo wise, shot lights out.

And for that reason, there are many shooters out there, that strictly shoot them through these types of guns with great success. From my experience, touching shots with their factory ammo most often can be the norm with this gun.

And for those of you that might not be familiar with the SWFA Super Sniper scope with the MQDM reticle. It is truly a marvel of a scope. And its reticle setup is for quick and accurate range finderless bullet placement per the size of the animal.

http://www.opticstalk.com/new-swfa-ss-scopes_topic42355.html

BTTT