• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50mm w/illum

Rockfish Dave

I have listed my new Vortex Razor HD on Gunbroker with the starting bid at $1499.00. That's at a 25% discount over new. This is the scope that I had purchased for the FN SPR build that I am selling so needless to say it is virtually new as well.

Vortex Razor HD 5-20 x 50mm illuminated, zero stop : Gun Scopes at GunBroker.com

From Vortex:

"Razor HD 5-20x50 Riflescope EBR-2B Reticule - * -

Vortex breaks new ground with the introduction of our Razor HD tactical riflescopes. Built literally from the ground up to meet the demanding needs of precision shooters. The Razor HD 5-20x50 is a state-of-the-art long-range performer built on a solid 35mm one-piece tube and packed with more than a dozen unique performance and optical features—including a precision-etched first focal plane reticle. - * -

Magnification 5-20 x - Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm - Eye Relief 3.90 inches - Field of View 22-5.76 feet/100 yards - Turret Style Tall Uncapped - RZR Zero Stop - Adjustment Graduation .1 mrad - Travel per Rotation 5 mrads - Max Elevation Adjustment 36 mrads - Max Windage Adjustment 36 mrads - Parallax Setting 40 yards to Infinity - Length 15.8 inches - Weight 35.2 ounces – * -"

Buyer pays actual shipping cost.

rzr-hd_5-20x50_ebr-2_f-t.jpg

IMG_8425.jpg

IMG_8426.jpg

sub_razor-hd_ebr-2b_details.jpg