• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS unfired custom ruger no.1 barreled action

firefighter1990

PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME FOR PICS!

I have a project gun that I will probably never finish. It is a blued ruger no.1 action mated to a 28" shilen select stainless 1-12" twist barrel chambered in 375 wby (not to be confused with the larger more popular 378 wby) has a custom made muzzle brake that is almost identicle to the gentry brake. OAL barrel length is just under 30" with the brake on. Just needs the cal stamped on the barrel and all metal work is done.

The stock set I have is a semi-fancy bastogne walnut with shadow line accents. Just needs minor sanding to fit and finish.

Have a box of factory loaded 300 grain a-frames. All 20 rounds brand new

Also have rcbs full length 378 wby die set. I got the 378 cuz they are 1/2 the price of 375 and all I need to size is the necks anyways.
I'll put in a brand new full box of 300 grain sierra gamekings

I need the money for my smaller bore builds but I may entertain a trade offer. All the components add up to 1600 or there abouts. One can never get 100% out of things but Throw me a resonable offer and we'll go from there. i would like to trade for a huskemaw. idk we'll see what this site brings. thanks for looking.

AGAIN! PLEASE NOTIFY ME FOR PICS!

Last edited: