• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Turn Key Rem 700 .300 WM $1500 Shipped OBO

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 48126

Wife is having a baby so I WTS a Remington 700 to pay for a nursery renovation. It has the following:

Caliber: .300 win mag
Barrel: factory Remington barrel, 26 inches, magnum contour, fluted
Stock: HS precision hunter series, green with black webbing
Trigger: timney 510
Brake: custom turned muzzle brake by my gunsmith in Macon Georgia
Bottom metal: kwik clip
Weight: 7.5lbs bare, unsure of it with scope, rings, and bipod
Rings and base: red field tactical 20 MOA base, Burris 30 mm rings
Bipod: Blackhawk pivoting bipod
Scope: you pick either a viper vortex HS 2.5x10x42 or an HS 4x16x44 both with 30mm tubes

Stock is glass bedded, all metal duracoated matte black (minus muzzle brake), trigger adjusted to 2.5lbs, 110 rounds fired. It was a .95 MOA rifle at 100 yards, haven't shot it since the custom work by my smith in Georgia. I do not have group photos. Both scopes are brand new in the box, I just need to slap one on. I can take better photos once I am home.

I am currently out of the country (story of my whole **** life) I'll be back tomorrow if I don't answer any pm's or texts, that's why.

Price with 2.5x10 scope is $1500 price with 4x16 is $1700. That's firm, no trades, prefer PayPal. Will ship from my FFL in NC to yours. Please PM or Text me at 786-442-4045. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 11
Re: WTS: Turn Key Rem 700 .300 Win Mag

I'll get significantly better photos once I'm back home. That was the only one on my phone.

TTT

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 8

Second photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 10

Third

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 9

Anymore photos please text me. Photos are not uploading properly for some reason.

Willing to separate as well. The rifle is currently bare as you can see.

Photo of the complete rifle with 4x16x44 vortex HS

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 9

Other side...will do $1600 total shipped as it currently sits. $1000 for Bare rifle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 11

GLWS and congrats.. I recently went through the exact same thing and all was going well, until my wife found the restoration hardware baby website. Making it even worse is that we had twin girls, so that shopping cart total quickly added up:rolleyes: BUT worth every penny!

I will pass on your photos to my buddy who is joining me out west this year...and has yet to have a suitable rifle.

GLWS and congrats.. I recently went through the exact same thing and all was going well, until my wife found the restoration hardware baby website. Making it even worse is that we had twin girls, so that shopping cart total quickly added up:rolleyes: BUT worth every penny!

I will pass on your photos to my buddy who is joining me out west this year...and has yet to have a suitable rifle.

Hey thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me.

For all you BROs out there, don't low ball me. This is for my wife and baby. I don't give a **** what you think it's worth. Have a good night.

Moving it to gunbroker...still keeping up on here though. $1600 complete package, $1000 for bare rifle.

Re: WTS: Turn Key Rem 700 .300 WM $1500 Shipped

TTT with price drop for complete package

Re: WTS: Turn Key Rem 700 .300 WM $1500 Shipped

TTT...make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.