• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Tikka T3X CTR, 6.5CM

Warpig is great to deal with and a fast shipper. I bought a Stainless CTR from him and love the rifle. Turning in initial groups in the 0.35-0.50 range for 5 shots at 100 yds with factory ammunition. Pictures of the rifle are all over the web.

Could you post a few pics?

Warpig is great to deal with and a fast shipper. I bought a Stainless CTR from him and love the rifle. Turning in initial groups in the 0.35-0.50 range for 5 shots at 100 yds with factory ammunition. Pictures of the rifle are all over the web.

I generally agree with the desire for pictures and the request is not out of line. However, to help assuage any concerns Machine H may have, they all look exactly the same unless modified by owner and bought second hand. Consequently, they all look alike. Second, as stated by Knotwild, warpig602 is a reputable member of and seller on this and multiple other forums. Good luck in your quest.

Thanks for the vote of confidence gents. I will get some pics up for those that inquired. I havent even taken them out of the box yet.

32336679511_eb83151309_b.jpg

Recent Posts