• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Schmidt and Bender 3-12x50 $1300.00

PPCShooter

This is a very lightly used scope I had placed on my fathers rifle when I had it re-finished for him in his latter years. I believe that he hunted with it twice and to the range maybe 6-10 time at the most. I believe that it was a Classic model although not marked as such.
It has been sitting in my safe for the past few years and it is time to go other interests.
I am not the most computer savvy but send me a message and I can shoot you some pics. Thanks Tim

Re: WTS Schmidt and Bender 3-12x50 $1250

Lowered price to $1250.00 This scope has only a very small slight ring mark

Sorry its been sold allready. But i have a reall nice weatherby vangaurd 300 weatherby magnum.im the third owner. With low round count. If you are interested please let me know and i will send you pics.Thank you,Bob.gun)

A trade for the weatherby and maybe some cash that depends on the shape and it is just a straight up scope no adjustment stops or any up grades.so if you want pics ill will send just look that does not cost any thing thanks bobgun)