• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Savage short action stocks; Choate tactical, Bell & Carlson medalist

cqh1111

Check or money order.
Listed on other sites.

Choate tactical for 4.4" center feed blind magazine. Top bolt release. Rustoleum sponge camo. No other modifications. Rail has a few marks from where bipod was attached. In very good shape. $185 shipped.

Bell & Carlson medalist for 4.4" center feed blind magazine. For a top bolt release but I modified it to also accept a bottom bolt release. I dremeled the trigger guard area a little to fit the wider trigger guard and used a round file to remove a little material inside the stock for the bolt release lever to operate. It works for both top and bottom bolt release. Krylon camo. Bedded with devcon. Area under tang has been sanded. Forearm has been narrowed, grip and forearm have been textured with epoxy. I believe the previous owner shaved down and recontoured the grip for a small hand. Good shape. Has some marks here and there. $185 shipped.

Last edited:
How's that choate compare to the B&c ? I'm kindly interested in both