• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts savage model 10 predator 6.5 creedmoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

d500lnn

I have up for sale a Savage Model 10 Predator. It has FLUTED barrel, ACCU STOCK, and ACCU TRIGGER, with larger bolt knob.The gun is extremely accurate and consistent. I feed it factory 120 grain ammo and it shoots pretty good. Right at an inch. I put hand loads with 140grn VLD's over 40 grains of hybrid 100 v, at 2.815 COAL and it will make jagged holes. I just never use the rifle. < 50 rounds. Great entry level long range rifle. This rifle is like new in box. Comes with all the factory box, paperwork, lock, etc. the stickers are still on stock just like your new one.

Pic of target is 3 shots, a correction straight down to bull-eye with the VLD loaded ammo.

Scope and mounts not included.

$665 + shipping to your ffl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 9
I have up for sale a Savage Model 10 Predator. It has FLUTED barrel, ACCU STOCK, and ACCU TRIGGER, with larger bolt knob.The gun is extremely accurate and consistent. I feed it factory 120 grain ammo and it shoots pretty good. Right at an inch. I put hand loads with 140grn VLD's over 40 grains of hybrid 100 v, at 2.815 COAL and it will make jagged holes. I just never use the rifle. < 50 rounds. Great entry level long range rifle. This rifle is like new in box. Comes with all the factory box, paperwork, lock, etc. the stickers are still on stock just like your new one.

Pic of target is 3 shots, a correction straight down to bull-eye with the VLD loaded ammo.

Scope and mounts not included.

$665 + shipping to your ffl.

It didn't let me put pic of rifle and group.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 14
This is the factory Hornady ammo I spoke of. Just under 1". Coud be a little operator error as well:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 10
Thank you for the interest guys. The gun is still available. I didn't point out the price is $650+ shipping. My apologies for not restating the plus shipping part like original post.

Any interest in selling the barreled action? I already have my stock.

PM's returned. This rifle may go back in the safe.....thanks for the interest. Give it another day or so at $650 + shipping.

I would for $650. I'd be stuck with a stock I have no use for...

No worries. Had to ask. Likewise, I hate paying the markup Savage has on their accustocks just to pitch it.

I'll look and see what kind of interest there is for one.

I will take your rife at the posted price plus shipping if still available PM is on the way.

Thank you, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.