• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Savage Model 10 Predator .243

psdan000

SOLD: Savage model 10 Predator hunter brush camo in .243 win. Purchased brand new on 1-10-2011, have original receipt. Its seen one "sight in" trip to the range. It took me under 20 rounds to sight it in and shoot a nice sub moa group with cheap winchester 100 grain power points. 3 shot group measured in the .7's. Also comes with a Redfield 4-12x40 scope with accu-range reticle, also purchased new with the rifle. Weaver rings are also included. This rifle has the detachable box magazine as well. I am pricing the package at $800 shipped to your FFL, I will split the package up if the rifle sells first, $625 and $175 shipped. Price is firm, I paid $945 for the package less than a month ago. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

Trade interests:
-AR's
-High end optics

Last edited:
How did you like the Redfield, that is the exact model I was thinking of trying, were the adjustments as good as leupold, how about clarity, what were your thoughts on the accu- range reticle, was it to busy or did it draw your eye to the target?

Recent Posts