• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Savage ABS Carbon Fiber (now Proof Research) barreled Custom 300 Win Mag

300mag-hunter

I'm selling my Savage 112 with ABS Custom Carbon Fiber Barrel ( now Proof Research). Chambered in 300 win mag & it has the Accu trigger. It is built off a new BVSS rifle, the barrel is a 26" Krieger with Carbon Fiber Wrap, 1:10 twist, threaded 5/8x24. It's more accurate than me with Hornady factory hunting ammo, ruffly
30-40 rounds fired, still breaking it in, currently has a factory Savage synthetic stock dipped in a wood grain pattern. Also available is the Original BVSS laminated heavy prone stock. Buyer can choose which stock they want.
......................................................................................................................$2250

I also have the original factory un-fired stainless fluted heavy barrel in 300 win mag, it is hand lapped & threaded in 5/8x24 by ABS. Will sell with or after the rifle sells.

For the complete package, rifle, both stocks, both barrels I'll take..............$2500

I will consider reasonable offers, not looking to trade at this time.

VWSU6X.jpg

RJuL1e.jpg

LOYRRI.jpg

OGOKdK.jpg

Weight as pictured only without the mounts is 7.5 lbs.

If you want it lighter a standard bolt handle, an aluminum trigger guard & fluting the bolt will put it at 7 to 7.25 lbs. with very little cost involved.

After that a custom light weight stock should put it under 7 lbs.

Just depends how light you want.

Recent Posts